Strategic Plan 2005 - 2009
1. SPECIAL EDUCATION FOR THE DEAF
2. HEARING SERVICES
3. SOCIAL SERVICES
4. ADVOCACY & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. To increase the number of literate deaf and hard of hearing children and adults through the strengthening of policies, standards, resources, and capacity building of teachers, parents and deaf community for support of more effective educational programmes.
2. To increase the effectiveness and viability of hearing assessment services by strengthening capacity and improving the quality of customer service.
3. To increase access of deaf persons to basic health and social support services by empowering service providers and strengthening interpreting services.
4. To strengthen organizational identity and increase resource mobilisation through improved operational policies, procedures and communication systems.