In an effort to ensure full access to Special Education for our Deaf children, the JAD has organised a Student Sponsorship Programme to aid needy students.
This programme, which is co-ordinated through the Social Services Department in collaboration with our 8 schools, seeks to provide support for:
- School books and supplies
- Hearing aids
- Medical expenses
- Boarding subsistence
- Household and food supplies four our boarding school
- Travelling expenses
- Extra Curricular and Experiential Activities
How you can help
Your support is needed in the following areas:
- Commitment of a personal pledge to this fund
- Facilitation of a sensitisation talk to your staff
- Facilitation of salary deductible contributions by staff to the project.
- Distribution of our brochure to potential sponsors
Benefits to the Company
Supporting this programme will not only benefit our needy Deaf students, but also promises corporate benefits of:
- An enhanced corporate image of goodwill
- Tax benefits for supporting a charitable organisation
- Promotion of your company through acknowledgements on our Web Site and in printed material.
- A sense of satisfaction through active engagement in community building.